Wednesday, September 17

To dance...

I wish I could dance on my blog... I express myself better through music of my body, the language of movement ... than words. I feel rhythm... the beats and my body just goes with it. Its something that fills my soul... It takes me in to worlds I'd love to live in.

I wish I could express the feeling when I let the control go and just move... the arms, hips, lips, fingers... all in sync. Communicating like I can't even begin to in any other language... feel blessed to be able to speak in bodies.

I wish I could say how it feels when you anticipate a piece of music to come, and your being... not the mind... but your being, that takes a decision on how its going to treat the music. The alternating of subtle movement with obvious... the sensuous with playful... the instrument of expression shifting from the face to fingers to calves to the curve of the back and expanse between your breasts and hips... painting on a space canvas... painting your own picture. Aware... all the time... that its perfect.

...when your arms move serpentine... the hips draw a circle like drawing a perimeter which contains all that matters in the moment... The thighs start the rhythm... your toes follow... and before you know your breasts are straining against your being and an invisible boundary ... a not so subtle sign of rebellion.

Ah! rebellion! Now that's my value system.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

"Roll out on life's dance floor
and let us partake in the dance of innocence!
For we worry for tomorrow's music
that never may be heard
while today's rhythm waste away
and none to embrace it"
-Dammy

A rebellion is it! When the body speaks in subtle thrills to the resonating lullaby of the thought, a picture is painted - an expression of your individuality! Freedom enthrenched in a rebellion!

What a beautiful post!

Nice blog.

Hi.

Fictional Reality said...

Hi Dammy,

Great that you liked the blog and the post.

I prolly should've titled this post rebellion... on second thoughts. :)

ANNA-LYS said...

Please, dance online!

Put, the music on so I can hear it!
The rest is easy to imagine ;-)

Fictional Reality said...

Guess what! You just put an idea in my head. I might just do a Mambo No 5 on you tube one of these days!!

Hmmmm... (choreographing...)