Friday, September 12

Just for gags

This happened on G Talk some days ago!

And names have been changed to protect the identities of the entities involved!
====================================================================================================
me: Hiii... need to speak to you!

Friend: hey how's u

me: I am fine.... :) You are with XYZ company nowadays rt?

Friend: korrect

me: I need to know something.. :)

Friend: ??

me:A friend of mine is getting an opp with your HR... what do you say?

Friend: well let mme be frank

me: yeah..?

Friend: hr practices in XYZ india is pathetic... run by Hari Sadu, who heads it. he lacks strategic vision and is an absolute monster to work with. has his own sense of timings and work ethics. has got no respect for human or moral values .the entire team is breakin up.
admin manager has left,
comp n ben manager is desperate for a change and
the poor recruitment lass is in pain and asking me for a job change

me: sounds like mayhem!!

Friend: not only that even the people in operations are sick of him. he's too arrogant and far too unapproachable

me: Jeeez.... did I touch a raw nerve... :)

Friend: a strict cabin person who believes in monarchy and aristocracy, a complete jerk !!

me: Thanks. I have no doubts at all now. :)

Friend: he's all FART AND NO SHIT
ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS
COBBLER
huh

Me: Thanks

Friend: for which position has your fren applied for

me: Asst Manager Comp & Ben

Friend: pls save his life. he deserves much better

me: I guess so... Thanks anyway..!!

No comments: