Saturday, September 6

Just the little things...

Sis is planning to study in NZ. So she and I went out to meet Dad's doctor ... he'd studied in NZ... and we wanted his opinion on things.

Now... it was Dr Advani's lucky day today! No I dint do what you think... perv!! He had a good number of patients silly! So ... we had this hour long wait in the corridor. And man did we have fun!

We did the following:
1. Walked infront of the glass door on the nearby office again and again... the man on the front desk was sleeping you see... he'd wake up with a start every time he sensed someone was close to the door. I was able to do it barely once coz I was laughing so much. I'd caught a few very undescribably silly expressions on his face... He got wiser and left after some time.

2. Jammed. Yes we did. We sang all the old songs from an album dating back to stone age (the highschool days)... Sis provided the background music and I the vocals. The best one was 'Stand by me'.... And 'Your song' came a close second. The fun part was when the lady just before us in the queue came out and asked us if we were singing!! We had been unknowingly audible till rt inside the Doc's clinic all this while! :)

We entered his cabin feeling rather sheepish... but he was sweet and very confessionally told us that anything was a welcome break from people and their stories! I think he is the only doctor I like in the whole wide world.

No comments: