Sunday, October 5

Stayin Alive...

I have just joined Ashley Lobo's Dance Works for classes in Street Jazz and it already seems like the best thing I have done in the whole year!!
The dance teacher is hot... for a good time I was just so checking her out... I mean that ass!! Its like sweet-cake-just-out-of-oven-you-want-it-all-but-can't-eat-it-hot! Soopah! And that attitude she throws on the dance floor had people revved up and ready... The way she'd just flip her body like there was a hinge where the waist is... I wasn't blinking much when she did her piece on the floor! And before you get any ideas... I am very much for the Dicky Fox variety (Invert that name for a better picture!)
So as I was saying... the class has everything... the ballet, the rock, the groove, the move... and -look-at-your-self-in-the-mirror-and-touch-your-ass stuff! She had people opening up and using their bodies in the first class!
And the best part is yet to come... She complimented me on my walk, my style and that I picked up so fast... I almost had a happiness heart attack down there.
The class was 2 hours!! And the next one's for 3. I won't prolly be walking tomorrow with all that walk I had today... and the next monday either! But hell... who cares! I'd go just to see that bunch of teaching studs... peforming a flip, jump and a complete spilt on the floor with split second precision! Spiritual.
The group is eclectic too... A guy Kathakali Dancer (trained for 7 years) and a woman Kathak dancer (trained for 10 years)... Woaha! The youngest is in 7th grade and most adults in the group are bankers! The hot instructor is pursuing Physics... and well... remembers my name in a group of 35 after the first class... licking my paws? Showing off? Yessir I am!
To cut a long story short, "Yippee!" I love life rt now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good decision.
Enjoy the feeling...

Its good to see so much happiness being derived out of 2 hours of dance.

P

Fictional Reality said...

Dear P,

You seem to have taken a liking to my blog and I like your liking so keep at it.

Thanks... I really did enjoy myself to the core. Much happiness etc.

So go get into a dance class you too... and let me know how you liked it!