Wednesday, October 15

If posts could kill...

I really wanna tell you guys about my roommate coz she is so mad. She is such a ludicrous specimen I can't believe it sometimes. She is a narcissistic bitch to an extent she can stand infront of the mirror for hours screaming how beautiful she is. She is just about 12 kilos overweight and her hair rivals Monica's humidity frizz. She can talk for hours and she can B.I.T.C.H! She most fervently believes she is 'intelligent'... better than me actually. And gets arrogant about things so wrong I don't know how to react to it at all at times. A stupid thing like what does 'sub-prime' mean... (low income really)... and she been going on for the last hour that its about the prime lending rate in India??? ... I am pretty sure to be able to say the three words 'prime lending rate' together is the zenith of her intellectual horizon in Business economics. Trust me there is nothing worse than dealing with arrogance for the lack of intelligence at the end of a tiring day... specially when it comes from a person who has 1.5 Lacs in debt and does not know it coz I dont think she can add up... smothers the life of me!

No comments: