Wednesday, October 15

Get out. Get Lost. Get dead.

I am at a client site right now... have been here for two days now. I hate my office but honestly I'd give an arm and a leg to go back to that place. Never thought I'd say this... but its a better hell!!

I have worked like a dog the last week, having to be in office on Dushehra and the Saturday. Sunday just flew by and its not my fav days of the week anyway! The Monday blues get to me too soon. I either get depressed or start working from Sunday itself coz I am sressed, dreading the Monday.

So essentially I have slept at 3 yesterday morning. Have been in this alien place since 9... Its almost 6 in the eve and I am just half way through. And the client is a bitch who keeps reiterating the smallest details she has shared about her organisation and how I keep slipping over those. The fact that she has been working here for three friggin years and I saw the organisation chart just today morning has no bearing! So every hour or so she goes.... "But this is what I told you in the first meeting... But you remember? I had mentioned it when we discussed that subfunction under this discipline remember?.... But don't you remember I had scribbled these now-irrelevant-to-the-discussion details illegibly on one corner of your notebook... But this is what I have been saying from the very start no... that you need to make sense of an organisation structure under transition rt now, for which I have given you all the details, but myself have no clarity, but will get sarcastic and act smarty pants if you can't figure it out like this is what you were born for... But...." like her very own big fat butt!!! ...

And I hate back aches when I am working. The best part is it won't end here... I have a cumpulsory-to-attend fun office party in the evening. The last thing I want right now is my nastier-cousin-of-cruella-the-wicked-witch boss, who again is worse than her 2 million tons ass (how on earth can one eat so much!!) and corny jokes!! And the main course is this 'thing' where everyone in the team is supposed to write one thing they admire about everyone else... it'll all be collated and circulated to all... So no wonder why I am the only one whose inputs will prolly never go. I might just start like, 'Dear M, I really like how your agreession bordering-on abrasive-and-abusive manages to get people to do your work on time and get it out of the way so they don't have to speak to you.' or 'Dear N, I like the fact that you still manage to have some friends coz you see I have found myself increasingly incapable of talking to you as your conversations numb my brain to a cauliflower.' or 'Wow!! that fake accent of yours... you did fool me for the first ten minutes you know!!' .... you get the drift rt?

Blah!

Kill me!

No comments: