Sunday, October 5

Its chemical!

I have been vacillating between writing the ludicrous story and the morbid one. Contrary to the usual, I'll go with the zany.

Our Senior Secondary chemistry teacher had 2 of his lower front teeth missing and had to often use his tongue in weird ways to be able to say several words. The toughest ones were those having any thing to do with the alphabet 'F' . He almost always ensured we never got any learning done in his class. So when his own son flunked Chemistry in the boards we were all sympathy and somehow... not surprised! Mr Singh had been single handedly responsible for just about all the happiness there was at school. He was our beloved Fofessor who just 'F'ed too much with his mouth!

He inspired this short script (imaginary ofcourse) dedicated to those good old times! The words are written as they ought to be pronounced in the above context! Actually its a direct inspiration from a 'die with laughter' real time conversation sequence that happened in class. Ok... now the story:

(The scene opens. Lola is sitting on a large mahogany desk placed at the far end of the large rectangular room poring over a file... her professor is standing close to one of the several bookshelves that line the walls of the room. He is choosing a book for his student, among the many leather bound volumes lined up on the shelves... too close and tight...)

Lola:
Fofessor, I am just not being able to Furk through the thing... Can you please Furk with me?
Fofessor: ....Astounded expression on face... "What?"
Lola: What happened? I am asking to you to Furk a little... that's all! You can do that for me rt?
Fofessor: Are you asking me to fuck you?
Lola: You're fout of your freaking mind... I dont fant a fuck! All I came here for was Furk!
Fofessor: Yes or No! You just sounded like you wanted a fuck!
Lola: Flease Fofessor, what do you mean I am fsounding like? All I am saying is that.... I.. I am furking and you are furking and that's all... I mean furk... yeah furk... Oh damn I mean I am trying furking hard here... very hard!!
Fofessor: Okay!! Hard it is then! Very!
Lola: Oh no!! What the fuck do I do!!?
Fofessor: Me!
....Lets get it started yeah
Lets get it started in here...

Ok fine... I got a lil carried away. But then... this is my blog now isn't it? MY BLOG? Psycho!

No comments: