Thursday, June 25

The curvature of pessimism

Standing in the centre of the road.
feeling cornered by the cumpulsion of choice, a chore.
Which side to take?
The sky up above is bright and shiny
The breeze is light
The god damned noose is too tight
For I want everything blotted out of my sight
Would it be unbearable to just stop?
To not look, not sleep, not breathe or live.
To not have to answer any questions
or ponder galore on unrequitited lore
or be worthy of the question in the soul
to be or not to be or Am I just this or more?
I don't want to exist any more.
So I am laughing at the impossibilities
The ludicrous irony of intwined insensibilities
Yours with me and mine with yours
I just don't want the equation anymore.
For too much goes to nothing
Too many lenses for the light to filter
And each ebbs at its color
I'd rather not play the game anymore
To look fore, want more.
I'd just rather not be
Then wake up and find,
This nightmare is where each day will be.

No comments: