Sunday, June 28

Carry the notion back to me

Let me feel the mystery
Find you that histrory
to read it out to you
and see the dream dawning in your eyes
Will you write my dictionary
and translate for me
the unknowings and undoings
I'm meant to be.
I'll write you a poem till then
to fill the time within
as the sun burns its gold...
Will you help me find that window?
I can not see
Will you burst the bubble?
I can not breathe
The battle of me with me
Will you be my referee?
I carry my soul out each day
fearing it ebbs like essence.. away and away
I'd like you to be the custodian of my soul
and feel invincible
look down upon the world
all haughty, with disdain
So will you take my soul from me?
Carry the notion back to me.
Set me free
for enough if it left might not be.
the exhaustion of the violence of this world,
the cynical voyeurism eats away at me
I'd rather you would make me bend
set the ball rolling till
the string finds the other end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.