Sunday, July 5

Phew....

I reached the big milestone in life... I do not anymore feel the need of teaching others any or all of my pearls of wisdom in life. And a lil surprisingly, my reaction to the realisation was that of immense relief. Its like there is an agenda hanging around conversations reeking of your saccharine enthusiasm in life and trust me there is nothing that puts someone off more than the fact that you are dying tell them how to make their shit better.

That was tough confessing but its done.

You know honestly... I feel there is something deeply cultural about this symtom... from the place I come from, everyone has it. Its almost like the way of conversations back there. And I am glad to have grown over it. So if there was a community called 'To each his own'on facebook, I'd be the latest member.

No comments: