Tuesday, July 14

Its not a happy ending

Quite acerbic infact. I was almost thinking of not putting it down here but then I was suddenly quite sure I will come back to this someday and laugh. In a nut shell, my nerves are frayed... and I was shaking with anger some time back. And Moms are the best thing in the world because they happen to be the only people in one's life who will listen to all the rants any time of the day or night. I love mine.

Its my last night in this house... I have spent almost two years here. I start a new phase tomorrow. Its wierd thinking right now that I will have to learn to wake up and go to sleep in a different set of walls. I am hoping I will be able to call it home. I am hoping I will grow to love the corners and imperfections and feel the warmth of family and friends in it. I am actually excited about it and have been planning house warming parties for quite some time.

Of the time spent in this house, I'd say much has changed in my life here. I wish I had carried a greater wealth of friends from the people I met in this house. That will be limited to the domestic helps, and its not a mean feat trust me. I'd rather be with simple poor people than complicated bitchy rich ones. :) If I have managed two, who can be trusted blindly and will stand with me in trying times... I have done well.

So I will sleep with this prayer tonight:

'Dear God, bless me with a wealth of friends, people I can call my own. Bless me with souls who will walk with me, even if the bodies carrying them may not be around, for I am always greedy for unadulterated pure faith to be put in and received from them. Bless me with people who are simple, honest and understand love. I truly do not require much more after that. Amen.'

No comments: