Thursday, August 14

Get lost Nemo!!!

It was never a happy thought for me that in this arranged marriage obsessed country... my parents were actually liberal. Wanted me to go out and find a guy for myself... fall in lou and all that... with a few reservations on what happens after!!

I, on the other hand, found lives of those torn in the strife of love far more interesting. They got the fights, had a mission and lived permanently in the state of righteous indignation... something I have only fleetingly experienced.

Well! So I found this guy in college... got him home, got my parents to like him and them dumped him at the climax of setting a wedding date! Whoa!! All hell broke loose!! I got the fights etc... got thrown out of home. Thankfully it was only the luggage that took the balcony route. And yes, I did die for them too.

Grin! Mission accomplished!

No comments: