Sunday, August 17

Adventure ... the other side of me.

The choice to follow any real adventure
is measured by this view:
When you look back on it,
will you be glad you dared,
or glad you dint. - Bach (again)
Mine has started. Its a lonely stretch ahead. And I'll need to do a lot of crazy stuff to justify the ride. The big idea is to answer some simple questions. Like 'Who am I'...'Why am I here'... 'Why was I born'... I've been told that there is no book anywhere that talks about who you are and why. Nothing at all that says how you should be. So if freedom of choice is the next big idea, I need to choose my faith. But the thing is... Hope knows a lovely thing is true before it shows up on your doorstep. And so it shall be the shining star guiding my pilgrimage... and a miloman here and there for music and laughter... and the stoic for rude shocks ... the archer for child within. All teachers... all students.
I read somewhere... "A teacher will arrive, when the student is ready." I am ready. And that one's consciousness is the measure of the honesty of one's selfishness... to listen to it carefully. So I take this journey with selfish hope and a conscience for company. I sincerely hope that I will meet you too, loved one. I sincerely hope you will wait for me. Till the moment our paths cross.

2 comments:

BananaFish said...

Ha. Miloman is a new one.

Fictional Reality said...

Yes it is. :)
Cool no!