Sunday, May 17

Scotch Bright!!!

I have a secret to confess. I love washing utensils. Infact the dirtier the lot the better. I love washing bathrooms too. And I love toothbrushes not just because I use them inside my mouth! So if you have been paying attention at all... I love to clean with toothbrushes.
Well... I told someone I befriended last year that the year before that I got bit by the cleaning bug so hard, I scrubbed away at everything with a toothbrush till I got a back problem. He laughed much at me. My sister has a picture of me... down on my knees scrubbing the back of the pipe under my wash basin with my ass looking all perked up for a smack! She is holding on to it for revenge if I release any of hers to someone of any importance anywhere ever. The only thing she wanted to know was... "Di... I get the cleaning and all but who will ever look "there?" Who even cares?". So I guess I am a certfied freak now.
Last weekend I took all of the utensils in the kichen and gave them a taste for some real FR brand soul-of-the-silver shine! After 2 hours, an environment-unfriendly amount of soap and detergent and 2 toothbrushes later... I was a happy soul. And every now and then when I catch a gleam from the kitchen rack, I sure return it with a toothy one of mine.
So if any of you ever get invited to my place for dinner, rest assured its never the bacteria that will kill you.

No comments: