Tuesday, September 16

Night nomads

Its wayyyy past midnight... and I am up writing this. Deductive logic: I can't sleep. So its Mustard, me and a bowl full of piping hot and spicy maggi for each other. And its not bad.

I finish a month of a journey... I have been a blog writer for so long you see. And in such lil time, my blog's already made it to my 'best friends' list. I think it comes closest to loving me unconditionally.

For several reasons:

1. Every time I come to it, I feel like it looks up at me from the screen and smiles.
2. I get to say anything I want to it. I never get judged. Feels like it accepts me just as I am. I may be weak or strong, failure or success... here I am as I am and its fine.
3. It listens to whatever I have to say, for however long. It doesn't tire. It will never tell me 'Look I am bored now... So I'll go belong to someone else.'
4. Its allowed me to express things I could never believe happened. Its let me get past the misery. Its made me a happier person. Its made me fall in love with reading and writing all over again. And does not want anything in return.
5. I look forward to this meeting. Everyday! I look forward to gathering my experiences in the day and coming to it and excitedly talk about it.
6. No matter what happens... the above will never change.

Makes me wonder how this is exactly what human relationships want too. Just some appreciation and joy in each other's existence. To let one feel that its ok to be you... You can make all your mistakes with me and I will stick with you. That I am not doing you a favour, but I want to be with you, for I love who you are, as you are.

There's another journey I started a month back... I've had my celebration of its one month anniversary. And its an awesome story too, but for another day, another time... sometime. Right now... I am going to go look outside the window... its pouring like crazy and the raindrops look amazing in the steetlight.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing your other story as well.

Not a bad effort at all. Has this blog been an emotional catharsis for you?

P

Fictional Reality said...

You seem to be stalking my blog..? :) Hang around.. I don't mind stalkers at all! The other story is special... very very special. Someday I might just write a book on it you know. So hold on till then!

Utopia said...

i checked out ur whole blog and rather liked it. :-)

Fictional Reality said...

Thanks Utopia! I am much pleased that you liked my blog. I have a big grin on my face right now... by the looks of it, I think it will stay there for some time.

ANNA-LYS said...

Hello,
I really enjoyed reading Your post and Your hypotheses. But, I am completely new at Your blog, and I must say that one's avatar-name "Fictional Reality" has an impact on my thoughts, and thereby on Your writing. Amazing, isn't it? :-)

I'll be back, if I find my way back.

Anna-Lys & Wonderings Sweden

Fictional Reality said...

Hii Anna-Lys, I am very happy that you enjoyed the post...
You are most welcome to come on over and stay for as long as you want!
And as for finding me again... you will.

ANNA-LYS said...

He he :-)

I most certainly will!