Sunday, October 31

Its been a year and more

Its been a long time since I came to the dear blog. Have shied away from writing for a long long time thinking only wishy washy people parade their emotional wares in public for other people to buy. And had always searched for that elusive place where it does not matter and then you can write whatever you wanna. May be I am getting there. I really hope so.

So life has been a roller coaster. I am going to be thirty very soon. I am an indian girl courting the thirties and man... peer pressure's gotten new depths of meaning and nuances to it that I never thought existed. I see a lot of people doing stuff...like getting married for there are just too many questions to answer other wise and well... one has to settle down one day so might as well. And well... what can you expect in a wife / husband and may be this is just about good enough and we'll throw in a few surprises to get things going for at least sometime... so viola! get hitched.

And I feel like what if my life isn't meant to be lived by the rules? What if I just don't fit in the framework? What if...

No comments: