Tuesday, September 29

can't-sleep-rt-now-and-got-nothing-to-do post

So, among other things just a few I'd like to mention...

I used the 'f' word twice with Ma. She pretended not to notice.
I used 'Bastard' in front of both of them and they were very polite in their admonishings.
I was the only person wearing a dress on any or all of the beaches today. Sure shot way to get noticed!
I just realised that I have had no water but only wine and beer to drink today.
I openly laughed at a couple because they decided to stop dead in their tracks, and break out into sensuous rain songs while on their way down some ancient steps to the beach below. It does not sound so funny now does it..?
For the whole day it felt like it was us and the state of Bengal in Goa. For all their taste in clothes, food and gods... they seem to be lacking severely in restaurant manners. Their kids always cry or talk too much... everyone on general talks too much and much too loud. And all they say sounds like questions coz it ends in a note higher than when it all began to be said. They always complain... the marxist/revolutionary/'I am a lazy ass but will have yours if you so much as take time to blink while getting me my fish which I won't eat immediately anyway because I need to vehemently argue with my 2 year old' attitude.
The couple singing on stairs were from the afore mentioned state.
My ex is from that state.
Do you know a body builder from this state?
All men were thinner than all women. And all men and all women had paunches.
The couple on the stairs did sing well tho.
I am going to read Amartya Sen's 'The Idea of Justice' after I am done with the current reading of 'Stern men' by Elizabeth Gilbert.
The great thing about beng women wearing shorts is that my dad and I can fall over each other laughing watching the uncomfortable gait for too tight an elastic band after too much of lunch... we entered the house today walking just like that one after the other chanting 'cholbe na... cholbe na'!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Khoob Bhalo

P