Monday, September 28

1. The new cozy

So a lot has happened since we met on blogosphere (for all I know this statement could be addressed to just one person reading this much abandoned blog!) but anyway... I am breaking it all down into 4 - 5 posts so I can tell all with pics! Happy viewing.



I have shifted houses and the new house is called The Penthouse... in the hope of that particular inspiration translating itself to materialistic reality... and if you thought I want a real penthouse or something then you don't know me. :)

The view from my balcony... Mumbai monsoons from a 4th floor apartment. Its peaceful. I refuse to have a roommate and stand tall and proud against the parental lamentings of all the rent money wasted... Even more so because its a 2 BHK and I love living all alone in it, with a few friendly invisible spirits of course. The latest joke around it being how I can just go for a walk in my own house for all the exercise I need. I look foward to housing friends over, throwing parties and killing people by throwing them over the balcony.

No comments: